SMIIEL - Tooling Division (A unit of Motherson Sumi Systems Ltd)
SMIIEL Tooling Division, is a commercial Tool Room supplying to a wide spectrum of industries.
SMIIEL-TD develops small to medium size moulds for a wide range of applications which include, wiring harness components, automotive applications, white goods, medical and electrical equipment.
Manufacturing facilities include:
- 3D Co-ordinate Measuring Machine
- Linear Drive CNC Wire Cut
- Linear Drive CNC EDM
- Linear Drive CNC Milling
- CNC Lathe Machine
- High end 5 axis machines with tilting head and table.
- Robotic access EDM machines for precision and error free outputs.
- Conventional Tool Room Machines
- High vacuum heat treatment Furnace
- Complete testing facilities
- Wax moulding try out machine
- Proving of moulds on in-house Injection Moulding machines
- Quick access to monitor Tool progress in shop floor.
- Latest strategies are deployed to have minimal lead time of manufacturing.
- Optimal cooling is worked out for reduction in cycle time.
Designing on advanced workstations using design analysis softwares
- Product Designing
- Tool Designing
- Tool Manufacturing
- Specialisation in high precision injection moulding tools and press stamping tools