Over the years Samvardhana Motherson Group has forged long term partnerships and collaborations with global technology leaders, facilitating access to cutting-edge technology. Today, the Group has 26 joint venture partners. These partners are industry and technology leaders in their respective markets, and their technological capabilities and global reach give significant advantages and benefits to the Group across its businesses.
The Group’s association with its business partners has only enhanced its focus on innovation and continuous efficiency improvements. SMG has consistently leveraged the combination of its partners’ technologies with its own existing know-how and manufacturing capabilities to provide high quality automotive components to its customers.
- Anest Iwata Corporation
- Automotive Engineering Services Co. Ltd.
- Bergstrom Inc.
- Blanos Partners S.L.
- Calsonic Kansei Corp.
- Changshu Automobile Interior Decoration Co., Ltd
- Ecompost Pty. Ltd.
- Eissmann Automotive Slovensko s.r.o
- Frigel Firenze S.P.A.
- Fritzmeier Systems GmbH & Co.
- Hefei Jianghuai Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Huakai Wire Harness Co., Ltd.
- Kyungshin Corporation
- Magneti Marelli Holding S.P.A.
- Matsui Mfg. CO. Ltd.
- MS Group
- Ningbo HuaXiang Electric Co. Ltd.
- Nissin Electric Co. Ltd.
- Ossia Inc.
- Reterra Inc.
- Sintermetal S.A.
- Sojitz Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Hardmetal Corp.
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems Ltd.
- Valeo Thermal Commercial Vehicles Germany GmbH
- Youngshin Components Co Ltd.
* in alphabetical order