Motherson Techno Tools Ltd
Motherson Techno Tools Limited is a joint venture between Samvardhana Motherson International Ltd. and Sumitomo Electric Industries (Japan) (SEI). Motherson Techno Tools Limited is manufacturing performance cutting tools like coated carbide inserts & drills; coated CBN inserts; PCD inserts, tools & reamers.
Motherson Techno Tools has state of an art manufacturing facility at Noida, that houses complete manufacturing of coated CBN and PCD cutting tools along with PVD coated inserts, solid carbide drills, drill heads, milling cutters and special soft tools.
The company specializes in “Delivering Solutions” to its customers through its team of trained sales engineers located close to customers, all across India and Mid-East (MENA Area).
The industry specific machining solutions are provided for:
- Automotive engine, transmission & component machining
- Solutions for Power Industry - Energy components like Blade, Nozzle, Casing and Rotor
- Aerospace frames and engine parts machining Solutions
- Die and Mould Machining
- Medical & Exotic material parts Machining
Cutting tools are available for various applications like:
- Hole finishing (Reaming)
- Holding systems
Some of the Value added services provided to the valued customers include:
- End to end tooling-up support - from drawing to component machining.
- Optimization of the cutting tools for efficient production.
- Tool reconditioning
Motherson Techno Tools Limited represents:
- Sumitomo Electric Hardmetal Corp. for Metal Cutting tools.
- Big Daishowa Seiki Co. for Precision holding tools and accessories
- Heule Werkzeug AG for back and front hole processing tools.
Quality Certifications: ISO 9001