Engineering & Design
Design capability is one of the core strengths of the Group. A strong manufacturing background enables the Group to offer practical solutions designed for manufacturability.
The Group has main design centres in India and Australia. These centres are equipped with state-of-the-art CAD/CAM/CAE software.
Design capabilities of the Group encompass all the related manufacturing areas - wiring harnesses, connectors, terminals, moulded plastic components, injection moulding tools, rear vision systems and complete module designing.
The Group provides design solutions for the automotive, consumer durable, electrical, electronic and the office automation industries.
MIND has a specialized Engineering & design division that offers an extensive range of services.
- Benchmarking & Tear Down
- Packaging Study
- Product Design & CAD Modeling
- Manufacturing Feasibility
- SE Activity
Prototype, Jigs & Fixtures Services
- Rapid Prototyping (CNC machined plastic)
- Soft Tooled Prototyping
- Injection Moulding (Plastic)
- Blow Moulding (Plastic)
- Metal:Aluminum Pressure Die Cast, Sheet Metal Draw/Forming; FCD50/Aluminum Casting
- Thermoset Moulding:FRP/GRP
- Batch Production
Value Added Services
- Design Template Development;CAD Automation
- Project Management & Data Management Systems
- Technical Illustrations
- CAD Data Conversion & Migration
- Jigs and Fixtures – Design and Development
Motherson Sumi Infotech & Designs Ltd ( Engineering & Design) has its office in Noida, India.