Anest Iwata Motherson Coating Equipment Private Limited
Anest Iwata Motherson Coating Equipment Private Limited (AIMC) is a joint venture with Anest Iwata Corporation-Japan for supply of paint coating equipment.
Anest Iwata Corporation is an ISO 14001 company founded in 1926 and a world leader in high atomization technology with low VOC emissions. The company holds over 70% spray gun market share in Japan. It also has significant presence in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.
The coating equipment division integrates core technology of atomization, fluid supply and its control with cutting – edge technology, covering a wide range of coating applications. The company aims at high quality services and supply of environment friendly technology and products.
- Spray Guns
- Low Volume Low Pressure (LVLP)
- High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP)
- Air assisted
- Flourine coated high technology paint feed diaphragm pumps
- Related Equipment & systems.
- Airless spray painting equipment
- Electrostatic spray painting
- Hoses & Connectors